Barrelrolled.com (the “Site” and “barrelrolled” and “Barrelrolled”) respects your privacy and doesn’t collect any personal information about you other than the information you voluntarily provide, such as your name and email address when opting-in to the email newsletter.
Ads are used on the Site. Third-party companies may use information about your visits to this Site and other sites, online habits, and any other activities in order to serve relevant ads. They may also place cookies on your browser.
Your use/access of the site means you agree to and abide by the following:
- The Site makes no warranties of any kind- everything is provided “as is”
- The Site has portions where readers may leave comments and opinions and doesn’t endorse any of these entities and assumes no liability nor responsibility
- Your use of this Site means you will not hold the Site or its owners/employees liable nor responsible for damages of any kind in any way
- The Site links out to external sites often- we assume no responsibility for the quality of those links and any damage that may occur from visiting them
- Use the Site at your own risk- for everything
If you have questions, you can contact us.
This document may change without notice. If it should change, we’ll place a banner on the Site temporarily. It’s your duty to check this page before using the site.
Last updated: 12/6/17.
We respect content owner rights. It’s our policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via barrelrolled.com, please notify our copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Attn: DMCA Notice
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. Â§512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.