Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey has some exciting news regarding the additional content. Players were happy to discover that they get to play a brand new, remastered version of Assassin’s Creed III. Ubisoft released more details about this awesome freebie today.
The remastered edition comes with the DLC from the game, including the special Benedict Arnold Missions, Hidden Secrets Pack, and Tyranny of King Washington, and even a copy of Assassin’s Creed Liberation– the full game! Liberation even has Xbox One X and PS4 Pro enhanced gameplay and the original version bundled with it so you can see the difference. Talk about generous.
Here’s a game overview of AC3:
“Ignite the American Revolution as Connor, the master assassin born of the beauty and the brutality of 18th century America. As a bloody revolution draws ever nearer, your clan is threatened by a powerful group seeking to crush the American Revolution and control the thirteen colonies. Shocked into action by the devastation of your village, you pledge your life to the cause of freedom, and embark on a decades-long quest to achieve it.”
The base game will also have special enhancements (via Ubisoft):
- Resolution upscale allowing you to play in 4K & HDR on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC, and 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Higher resolution textures
- New character models
- New lighting rendering system: Physically Based Rendering
- Denser crowd, environments and VFX
So, to recap, here’s what you get with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey with the season pass:
- Assassin’s Creed III (base game with enhancements)
- Benedict Arnold Missions DLC
- Hidden Secrets Pack DLC
- Tyranny of King Washington DLC
- Assassin’s Creed: Liberation (base game)
- Assassin’s Creed: Liberation (enhanced)
The first DLC will release in December. It’s an episodic adventure called Legacy of the First Blade. The Fate of Atlantis is the second one and will be out Spring 2019.