Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown: Pre-order goodies, pricing, season pass, and Deluxe Edition revealed
Bandai Namco Entertainment finally revealed the pre-order goodies player will receive for pre-ordering Ace Combat 7: Skies Uknown. Fans of the game who have been long-time players will be delighted with the special exclusives that are included with this next-gen aircraft dogfighting simulator title.
Producer Kazutoki Kono was giving a presentation about this reveal at Bandai Namco Entertainments HQ in Tokyo. He noted the following points:
- All players who pre-order Ace Combat 7 on PS4, Xbox One, or via Steam for PC will get the special, limited edition F4-E Phantom II aircraft and three special exclusive aircraft skins to deck it out.
- PS4 players will also get a free digital copy of Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- Xbox One players will get a free digital copy of Ace Combat 6: Fires of the Liberation.
Kono then goes over the pricing and editions for Ace Combat 7:
- The Deluxe Edition includes the base game, season pass content, eight emblems, and will retail at $84.99.
- The season pass itself will include three planets, three levels, and a special music player (sound test) and retails for $24.99. Players can buy each item individually at $4.99 also.
Regardless, pre-orders will get their respective goodies whether or not players choose o buy the Deluxe Edition or basic season pass. If you buy it on PS4, you’ll receive Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, which is regarded as one of the best Ace Combat games ever. Ace Combat 6: Fires of the Liberation is also a strong competitor and is on-par with AC5. Players can argue all day over which is the better Ace Combat game. But they’ll be getting one or the other for free- as long as they’re on a console.
Bandai Namco also released a new trailer showing off some of the visuals and adrenaline-fueled gameplay. The game will be released on January 18th, 2019 for PS4 and Xbox One. PC players will get the game on February 1st via Steam. Ace Combat 7: Skies Uknown is the latest entry into the long-running Ace Combat series and features a new VR mode, fast-paced strategic gameplay, and amazing graphics.