Has announced two separate road maps for their somewhat success of a game Fallout 76.
The Wild Appalachia update will start on March 12th and but they still have just put out a roadmap so players have a better idea of what to expect coming to the game this year.
Bautista revealed some of the free content coming to the game which will occur in three separate seasons. The first season will be called Wild Appalachia and it will begin on March 12th to officially kick off the new content that should be able to play some players after the many different screw-ups they’ve had so far.
Wild Appalachia will feature a new series of events Quest features challenges and even crafting systems which will take place over the course of several weeks.
They’re also be player vending which many players have been asked about, and a new survival mode and even a new Fasnacht Parade. Players will have new legendary abilities and more. There will also be some new features like brewing, distilling, a new camera, CAMP decorating, and even a legendary vendor with some legendary scrapping features.
The second season for Fallout 76 will kick off during the summer. It’s called nuclear winter which will have a new way to play the game and changes the rules of how the game will be played. There will be a new mode, new Vaults, rates for high levels, and even an all-new Prestige system that allows those above level 50 to become legendary.
Following that, players who have a way to make decisions with branching pathways in the last update. This will be the biggest and most ambitious update for 76 according to Bethesda. There will be a new main quest line new events new features more surprises and even new factions.
They said there will improve service stability and new game announcements which have increased over 300% since the game came out. And the average user playtime in Fallout 76 averages around for hours per day.
Players are staying for sticking around with the team as they figure out this online experience together. We all know that they’ve had a shaky start but now it looks like they’re putting their came together and will do their best to help out the players that have been sticky along for the ride.
“We know the game had a difficult launch, and we’ve made mistakes along the way. We share in your frustrations when we do. We’ll probably make a few more, and when we do, we will work to correct them as quickly as possible.
“Know that we’re fully dedicated to making this game the best it can be – and even more so, a platform for endless Fallout adventures for years to come.”
But don’t forget the jacket memes.
As we approach Season 1 of their content update, we can expect to see some more details surface on the web as we get closer. Stay tuned for updates.
Fallout 76 – Wild Appalachia
Story: A mythical beast, a lost generation of scouts, and the strongest brew this side of the wasteland. Welcome to Wild Appalachia.
- New Features: Brewing and Distilling – Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes starting March 12.
- New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade – Come March 19, chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
- New Game Mode: Survival – This all-new game mode kicking off March 26brings a higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges plus all the original content of Adventure Mode.
- New Quests: Shear Terror! – Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia starting April 9 in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
- New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera – Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps. Player vending goes live April 9, and the camera on April 16.
- New Quests: Ever Upwards – Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility starting May 7.
- New Features: Legendary Vendor (May 23) and Scrapping – Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
Freelance journalist and part-time gamer.
I specialize in indie games as I think they don’t get the attention they deserve. I’m just your typical consumer who has some opinions to share. I’ve been reviewing games since I was 12. I started out reviewing them with friends on old forums that now no longer exist. Then I went to online VoDs, which I’ve lost interest in.
And now I’m here to deliver my thoughts in written format!